Recommended Daily Intake Of HairSkiNail Tablets : Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.
|Each HairSkiNail Tablet Contains:||%NRV||Each HairSkiNail Tablet Contains:||%NRV|
|Vitamin E (19 iu)||13 mg TE||108||Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||75|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)||12mg||1091||Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||12 mg||857|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||18 mg||113||Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||20 mg||1429|
|Folic Acid (Folacin)||400 µg||200||Vitamin B12||4 µg||160|
|Biotin||150 µg||300||Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)||18 mg||300|
|Calcium||200 mg||25||Iron||18 mg||129|
|Selenium||20 µg||36||Choline (Dihydcitrate)||100 mg||*|
|Inositol||100 mg||*||Para Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)||100 mg||*|
|L-Methionine||60 mg||*||L-Cysteine||60 mg||*|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
|INGREDIENTS FOR HAIRSKINAIL TABLETS:
Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Bulking Agent [maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, seppifilm (methyl hydroxyl propyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, acetylated mono-and di-glycerides)], Magnesium Oxide, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Inositol, L-Cysteine, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), L-Methionine, Ferrous Fumarate**, Pyridoxine HCl (vitamin B6)***, Zinc Oxide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Binding Agent (gum acacia), Nicotinamide, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Glazing Agent [natural colours (titanium dioxide, red iron oxide)], Thiamin Mononitrate (vitamin B1), Natural Vitamin E (d-alphaTocopherol), Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, D-Biotin, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalami)
** This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
*** Long term intake may lead to mild tingling and numbness.