How to use
- Use a smear of toothpaste for children aged under 3 years
- Brush your baby’s teeth twice a day
- Talk to your doctor or health visitor about what is best for your baby’s teeth
- Your baby should visit the dentist every 6 months
- Always follow the label directions:
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- 1000 ppm fluoride
Keep out of reach of children. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Ingredients: Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Aroma, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Fluoride, Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.221% w/w (1000 ppm Fluoride)