What information we may collect from you (the user) when you use our website or services?
- Contact details such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- For pharmacy services we collect information such as your medical history, medication history, gender, NHS number, date of birth, GP details.
- Your preferences information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, reviews.
- Information that you provide by filling in the forms on this website.
- Information you provide when you report a problem or query.
- Payment details
How we may use your data?
- To provide you with our services
- Respond to requests.
- Process your payments for such products and services
- Create and maintain your account
- Send you a newsletter if you have consented
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Review and enhance the quality of our services and products
- Assist in the detection of fraud.
- To process your order
We need to collect, process and store your data to enable an efficient and legally compliant delivery of services and products to you (all users).
We may hold your data for as long as it’s legally required and to enable us to maintain your account. User can request to delete their personal data from our system.
The user data is saved on secured dedicated servers in United Kingdom. With industry level security and firewalls to stop any external threats accessing information. The information is accessed by the us and our IT services providers.
Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. We follow generally accepted standards to protect your personal information submitted to us. We take at least a monthly backup of the data stored on our system and is store in UK based dedicated servers.
Under no circumstances will we make your personal data available to a third party company for sale. Your data is used to provide products and services to you.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect your personal information submitted to us. Due to the nature of digital information transmission, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
By using our website, you agree to our terms and conditions and therefore, provide consent for your information to be collected, processed and shared with carefully selected third parties. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any point by contacting us through the details below. In some circumstances, this might not be always possible or you might have to wait for a period of time for this to take place. Contact us for if you would like to discuss this in detail.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), you can do at the time of registration. We will use your contact details to send the newsletter and other relevant materials that we believe are of benefit to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter by sending us an email request.